Planned gifts are a wonderful way to carry on your legacy and your commitment to the work of the land trust. With a planned gift, you’ll become part of the NWALT Heritage Club, recognized for your dedication toward ensuring the future of the land trust.
There are many planned giving options that can help you achieve your financial and philanthropic goals, while supporting the mission and work of the land trust. This may include:
- Including the Northwest Arkansas Land Trust in your will.
- The gift of a qualified pension plan (401K, IRA, 403b).
- A gift through life insurance.
- A gift with life payments or dividends.
- Charitable gift annuities.
- Charitable remainder trusts.
The Northwest Arkansas Land Trust can help you develop a gift that benefits you, and places we protect. If you are interested in making a gift, contact our gift planners today. Your inquiry is always confidential.
Call 479-966-4666, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.